- What are your holiday shopping plans for this year?
- What type of meal prep will you be doing for the holiday season?
- List some of your favorite cold-weather meals.
- Have you experienced any challenges in your business recently?
- What types of business sales can you do this month?
- How can you take more accountability this month?
- December 7th is Letter Writing Day – Write a letter to yourself about any topic.
- If you could write a letter to anyone, who would it be?
- Do you believe you are honest with yourself?
- Plan some fun crafts to do indoors on cold days.
- How can you have a more productive December?
- What are some habits that would improve your productivity?
- What is something you are proud of?
- List the movies that cheer you up no matter what.
- It is the final quarter of the year – How is your business going?
- List 3-5 of your top priorities in your life.
- Draw a picture of what you think of in December.
- Write down some ways to be more organized this month.
- Do you think you have good survival skills?
- If you could wake up in any season, what would it be?
- December 21st is Winter Solstice – How are you going to celebrate?
- How is this holiday season different from the last?
- What is a funny memory you remember from a past holiday season?
- What family traditions do you continue with your own kids?
- Has your business gone through any changes this month?
- Describe a dream day in your dream business.
- If today was your last day, how would you spend it?
- If you got on a cruise right now, where would you go?
- Write down some goals you have for the new year.
- Begin working on your New Years’ Resolutions.
- What brought you the most gratitude this month?
- Today is November 1st, if you live where daylight savings time ends how does this make you feel?
- Write down your top goals for the month.
- What colors do you associate with this time of year and why?
- Have you thought about running some Black Friday sales for your business?
- Are you venturing out for Black Friday this year or just planning on shopping online?
- It’s Family Stories month, write a Family Story that you would like to share with others.
- With the weather changing how is this going to affect your lifestyle?
- What can you do this month to keep exercising and staying healthy?
- It’s Vegan month, can you take one of your favorite recipes and make it meatless? Share your results with your friends.
- With longer nights create a book or movie list.
- Remembrance Day – write about what this means for you and your family.
- What hobby would you like to start this winter?
- It’s World Kindness Week – what act of kindness have you seen or done?
- Where would you like your business or career to be in then next year?
- Pick two fall vegetables that you would like to use and look up some new recipes.
- If someone told you they need to be motivated, what advice would you give them?
- Write about what the word ‘cozy’ means to you.
- Thanksgiving is just around the corner, how are you planning on celebrating this year?
- What was the best thing that happened to you today?
- What do you love about where you live?
- What is your best skill?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing?
- Make a list of all the things you are grateful for.
- What one thing currently inspires you the most? Why?
- What challenges have you dealt with this year?
- Happy Thanksgiving, what does this day mean to you?
- What are you shopping for on Black Friday, or what would you love to get if you were shopping?
- What Small Business Saturday deals are you looking for if any?
- What puts a smile on your face?
- What plans do you have for December?
|Make a Difference||Breast Cancer Awareness||Teacher Appreciation|
|Harvest Moon||Shorter Days||Starry Night|
|Apple Orchard||Pies||Hot Chocolate|
|Favorites||Books to read||Wishes|
- What I love about October…
- I love frosty mornings because…
- It’s customer service week – rate how you do with this & list any improvements you would like to make.
- Business goals for this month are…
- It’s National Smile Day – what makes you smile & why?
- I love this cozy, warm feeling that October has because…
- This month I will treat myself to…
- Who do you know in Canada that is celebrating Thanksgiving today?
- Look outside and write down the colors that you see.
- What videos or training are you doing for your business?
- Write a poem about October.
- I woke up this morning and felt…
- What’s your favorite hot beverage at this time of year?
- What Fall Squash will you buy this month?
- Describe your favorite, or fantasy, Autumn getaway retreat…
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- What one piece of advice would you like to give your future self?
- Curl up in your favorite blanket and write about what this means to you & how it makes you feel…
- Make a list of 5 things you are thankful for…
- What 3 ways can you nourish your soul?
- What books would you like to read this month?
- Look up a new recipe to try this week…
- How can you improve your life?
- What one thing do you want others to know about you?
- What’s one secret that no one knows about you?
- Find all the Fall color crayons you can and color a picture.
- Does your family have a Fall tradition?
- Do you decorate your porch or yard with Autumn items?
- Do you believe in ghosts and ghouls?
- Recap how your month went.
- How will you celebrate Halloween? Or not.
|First day of Fall||Fishing||Business Women|
|Self Improvement||Baby Safety||Kids|
- What I love about September…
- The Fall/Autumn weather makes me feel…
- My business goals for this month include…
- Describe how you will start budgeting for Christmas.
- List products you can create for Christmas.
- The best advice you can give to someone is…
- What is your favorite outfit for this time of year & why?
- List three good thoughts for today.
- What’s your best memory of your grandparents?
- Describe the state of your office/school desk and list ways you can organize it.
- What do you love about the night sky in September?
- What do you enjoy/dislike about rainy days?
- What did you learn today?
- Plan out a family meal for the weekend.
- What’s your favorite Fall/Autumn meal and drink?
- List out the colors & scents that remind you of this month.
- Plan out what you can do for your business between now and the end of the year.
- What hobby do you have or would like to have?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What subject did you like the least in school?
- Write about school and how it made you feel, good or bad.
- The best thing I love to do with my family is…
- Write about your family pet, or what pet you wished you had.
- What business product would you love to have? How can you make this come to reality?
- How do you feel today & why?
- It’s a better breakfast month, how can you improve what you eat first thing in the morning?
- List one thing you would love to improve about yourself.
- What events do you celebrate this month?
- Let yourself dream and write a journal post about a fantasy you have.
- Write a wrap-up of what you achieved this month both personal and professional.
|End of Summer||Back to School||Planning|
|Lakeside||Night Sky||Peach Pie|
|Volunteer||Book List||My Music|
|Fire Pit||Shorter nights||Moon & Stars|
- What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you think of August?
- What is your main overall goal for August?
- What’s your business goal?
- Write down one memory that this month provokes…
- What ideas inspire you?
- It’s International Clown Week – what do clowns make you think of?
- What one thing/fear would you like to conquer this month?
- It’s World Cat Day, write about a cat that you have, or a cat story or tale that you remember.
- What’s your best memory of this summer so far?
- Who are you most grateful for this year?
- What one thing has happened to your family & how did you cope/celebrate?
- Using the word Morning write about what you see this morning.
- What color do you think about most around this time of year?
- Is it back to school time for you? Or write about your own back-to-school memories.
- Take your journal outside today and just doodle instead of writing!
- How do you exercise with your child or younger relative?
- Have you met your health goals this summer?
- What business plans can you put into place this month?
- It’s World Photo Day, what photo can you share? Describe what this photo means to you.
- What local foods are in season now? How can you incorporate them into your meals this week?
- Set a financial goal for your business this month for the rest of the year.
- Describe the weather outside today.
- What is the one thing you love about where you live?
- Is there anything you missed out on this summer? Why?
- Focus on one healthy goal for this week.
- With kids going back to school, jot down ideas on how you can organize/clean up your office.
- What do you love about your life?
- Are there any tools/software programs that you want to invest in for your business?
- What one thing would you love to help within your business?
- Name someone that you appreciate right now.
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?